Studio Assistant – Photography (Plumbing)ref: 2030 NVOASLD
- £17000 depending on experience
Our client is an international multi-website, online ecommerce retail company with a product range that spans interiors, bathrooms, heating, lighting and more. They are expanding quickly and urgently require a Studio Assistant in their photography department to help drive their media forward.
Our Ideal candidate;
Working with the in-house Media Centre at their head offices in Burnley, this position is integral to the support of the Studio Team. The main duties of this varied role will include the preparation of products and sets for photography as well as the management and movement of stock between the Warehouse and Studio, facilitating all aspects of studio activity.
It is essential to have experience working to a very high standard within the areas of painting and decorating, set construction, product assembly, plumbing and practical manual skills.
Photographic and Video
- Work closely with the photographers / Videographers on all aspects of production within the studio
- Provide support of a high quality and consistency in line with established benchmarks
- Prepare products and sets for photography
- Facilitate the movement of stock between studio and warehouse
- General studio and equipment maintenance and Health & Safety management
Plumbing and Bathrooms
– Required Skills:
- A high level of practical skills in painting and decorating, joinery and product assembly
- The ability to work quickly and accurately on a variety of tasks
- Able to assess everyday situations/issues and provide effective, workable solutions
- Previous plumbing experience
- Highly organised and efficient working style, with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication and administrative skills
- The ability to work carefully and consistently under own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be numerate, literate (level 3 minimum) and articulate
- A positive ‘Can do’ attitude towards all aspects of the role
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience within a photographic studio is preferable
- Manual handling – ability to manage the movement of stock items and equipment within the studio
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Cycle to Work scheme
32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Keywords: Plumbing, decorating, preparation, painting, joinery, Photography, Photographer, Video, Film, Videographer, premiere, animation, 360, lighting, photographic, rich media, e-commerce, images, photographic, photoshop.
Commutable from: Burnley, Colne, Blackburn, Skipton, Rochdale, Manchester, Nelson, Halifax, Preston.