Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager – Fashionref: 2015 WMMBHA2
- £30 to £35K Negotiable
Our client is a leading men’s fashion design company based in Elland, West Yorkshire.
They have enjoyed a successful and sustained period of growth over the last few years and the time has come for them to accelerate their development of their brands to the next level.
They are currently looking for a Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager to join their small team. This is a new position and an excellent opportunity to join a busy, ambitious and forward-thinking SME. The primary focus of this new role is to greatly increase awareness of their brands online, on social media platforms, to build on their existing success and ultimately to increase sales. The role will involve working closely with their Creative Director, Designers and Sales Manager.
Social Media Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be responsible for managing the whole social media and digital marketing function and must be able to hit the ground running. As they are a small team, you must be able to work on your own initiative as well as taking on some instruction. It is vital that you have experience in the fashion sector.
They are looking for someone who is extremely creative, driven, organised and experienced in a similar role. You must be able to proactively ensure that they can maximise their brand identities and be used to working in a fast-paced, creative environment. This role requires that the ideal candidate must follow fashion trends and developments on social media.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Social media management and managing digital campaigns to assure structured growth and awareness for their fashion brands
- Collaborating with social media influencers and bloggers
- Developing and driving digital campaigns to deliver optimum sales results and customer experience
- Blogging for the brands
- Development of the seasonal marketing strategy
- PR, promotions, gifting and press events
Fashion brand marketing
- Previous experience in a social media/digital marketing role in fashion
- Must be very creative, switched on and be passionate about fashion and following trends. You must also be able to implement and optimise social media to deliver a highly effective response across all digital channels and platforms
- The ability to continually analyse campaign performance and take appropriate strategic action to maximise results and explore all opportunities
- Great copywriting ability
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Highly Competitive for the right person
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Elland
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 5:00
This position is urgent and they looking to interview ASAP!
Keywords: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Fashion Marketing, Fashion, Branding, fashion trends, digital campaigns, influencers, blogging, bloggers, seasonal marketing strategy, facebook, instagram, twitter, PR, Promotions, press events.
Commutable from: Manchester, Halifax, Elland, Bradford, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Leeds, West Yorkshire.