SEO Manager – Central Leedsref: 2038 ASKBWQ
- £30000 to 35000 DOE
Our client is an award winning online platform that is changing the way small businesses change hands (think purple bricks for businesses!).
Founded in 2014 and based in Central Leeds, they are assembling a star team of technology and business experts to build a truly disruptive platform, one that will change an entire industry globally.
It’s an exciting time to join their company – they are now growing quickly and looking for a superstar talent to take ownership of their online search aspirations.
Our Ideal candidate;
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the SEO Manager will be responsible for the entire SEO function of the business.
You will lead the way with planning and executing SEO strategies for their growth, with huge scope for career progression as you build your own team from the ground up.
In this role you’ll benefit from and enjoy:
- Working with very fast release cycles and an in-house developer
- Freedom to deliver the campaigns, content and strategy that you want to execute
- Control over your own budget for creative and third party resources
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- An exceptionally strong knowledge and understanding of everything SEO
- At least 3 years’ SEO experience
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
- Content campaigns – Researching, strategising and executing creative content campaigns
- Expert in web analytics tools – Specifically Google Analytics and Search Console
- On-site technical SEO – Use tools to identify site issues and work with their developer to implement changes
- Keyword research – Score keyword opportunities based on an impact, confidence and ease scale to determine where to focus first
- Outreach – Establishing an efficient outreach strategy
- Reporting – Clearly report on a weekly basis the progress and new goals on all SEO projects and core keywords
- Strong understanding of HMTL and web technologies
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a great chance to work with a unique and award winning company that is changing the small business landscape and are at an exciting stage of growth. You will play a pivotal part and be surrounded by like minded, established experts.
This is a permanent role with a salary up to £35000 depending on experience.
Keywords: SEO / Search engine optimisation / online platform / small business / outreach / HTML / Web technologies / keyword / google analytics / SEO / ROI.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate Wakefield, Bradford, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.