Senior Python Django Developer – Leedsref: 2044 MPSGL8Q
- £50000 (Negotiable on experience)
Our client is a next-generation health improvement platform that combines technology, blood testing and health coaching to radically improve how people reach their health goals. They are looking for a senior back-end developer to play a key role in evolving existing features and building new solutions. This role is perfect for a senior developer, or an experienced mid-level developer that wants to step up.
All round Web Developer
More about the role;
This is a unique role, where you will be working not only with other members of the development team but also with doctors and healthcare professionals to make their product the best it can be as they scale their services.
This is an opportunity to work on a project that will make a tangible difference to people’s lives, and to help define the future of their product at a crucial period in the company’s history.
– experience with Python, Django and PostgreSQL in an Agile environment
– degree in computer science (or equivalent)
– 5+ years commercial experience
– experience with version control systems (Git) and in scaling applications
– an interest in working in a fast-growing startup within the health industry
– great communication skills, self-motivated and accountable
– an understanding of accessibility and security compliance
– Nice to have experience with Angular (or similar front-end framework)
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
– working in a new office environment in Leeds (plus trips to London to work at the main office)
– potential for equity
– 2 yearly health assessments with as much health coaching as you wish
– Training budget
Salary £45000 to £50000 per annum depending on experience.
Keywords: Python developer, Django developer, back end developer, web developer, agile, git, health sector, back-end developer, Senior web developer, senior developer.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.