Senior PHP Developer – eCommerce Agencyref: 2085 ASBGDJV
- £40 to 50K
Our client is an exciting digital agency based in Central Leeds. They specialize in helping retailers across the country grow their businesses with market leading eCommerce services and are urgently looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their growing development team.
They deliver technical and marketing expertise in order to provide maximum return on investment for an impressive client base.
Our Ideal candidate;
As the latest member of a rapidly growing company, this is an opportunity to be involved in the growth of the entire business and contribute to the future service offering. You will be an established developer used to a high level of independence and responsibility looking for the scope to have a real impact on day-to-day operations.
Back End Developer
This PHP Developer role covers site development and maintenance for multiple clients, through to research, development, testing, and implementation of new features and functionality. This role also requires interaction with leading commerce software providers such as Channel Advisor, PayPal, Linnworks, Volo, and Shopify to name a few.
Senior PHP Developer
– Minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience with PHP 5.5+ and a strong understanding of OOP
– Ecommerce development skills/platforms
– Strong knowledge of working with MVC Frameworks (Zend in particular)
– MySQL knowledge
– Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
– API / 3rd Party integration experience
– Great time-management & organisation skills
– Confidence dealing with clients & team members
Desirable Skills (not essential):
– Experience working with Zend framework or similar
– Linux Server Administration / DBA Optimisation
– Unit testing, Jenkins CI, PHP Sniff knowledge
– Experience working with WordPress
– Experience working with Bootstrap and mobile development
– Creative skills: Photoshop, Sketch
– Proficient in Google Analytics/AdWords
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
With a hard-working, and high-achieving culture, the business enjoys rewarding staff. Celebrating success is a key part of maintaining a healthy progression, therefore the team enjoys frequent social outings as a result of combined hard work. Benefits include:
– Regular team building events
– Internal training on demand working directly alongside their technical & creative directors.
– City centre location
– Daily gaming tournaments with monthly prizes.
– Career progression opportunities
– Regular training / conferences
– Attendance to leading ecommerce exhibitions
– Frequent meals & nights out with the team and clients
Keywords: PHP Developer, Back End Developer, Senior Developer, eCommerce, OOP, MySQL, Zend, HTML, CSS, retail, web developer jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Keighley, Bradford, Skipton, Halifax, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role, you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.