Senior Designer – Print, Digital and Motionref: 1974 BYSSCI7
- 30 - 40K Negotiable on Experience
Our client is long established, communications agency for brands and organisations who are seeking to engage, inspire and connect with their audience. They work with renowned names across a range of sectors and have a fantastic reputation for creativity, responsiveness and accountability.
Their specialism is multi-channel brand development and campaign implementation for internal and external comms, and they supply a strategic creative design service to a wide range of clients and industries.
Senior Graphic Designer – Our Ideal candidate;
They are seeking a talented, ambitious and capable senior designer who is able to deliver projects from concept through to completion, generating the work themselves or managing/leading their existing creative team.
You’ll demonstrate strong design skills and the ability to develop ideas from scratch as well as following existing guidelines. You will have an engaging portfolio with corporate and brand overtones, your past projects/campaigns will have a clear rational and you will be able to articulate your reasoning/approach and the positive outcomes.
You must be focused and enthusiastic, able to manage your own time and projects, be able to work well under pressure and have a keen desire to push ahead in your career. You must be confident, good with people, and be able to liaise with both colleagues and clients.
This is a great opportunity to work on fantastic projects within a well-respected boutique agency.
Permanent Senior Designer – Core responsibilities;
– Deliver projects from initial brief through to completion.
– Production of concepts, design and final artwork across multiple offline and online channels.
– Support/lead existing design team.
– Ability to liaise confidently with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
Senior Designer – Required Skills:
– Good knowledge of brand development, management and implementation.
– Experience of working in a creative studio.
– Experience of working direct with clients.
– Solid working knowledge of CC 2017 (After Effects an advantage) and Microsoft Office.
– Knowledge of social media (Twitter/Linkedin etc).
– Proven ability to deliver precise and accurate work.
– Ability to manage own time and workload effectively.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Excellent personal communication skills.
– Ability to direct and motivate others.
– Positive attitude and problem solver.
– A passion for design and the creative world.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking successful company who have keen growth plans for the next 5 years.
Competitive salary (£30000 to £40000) dependant on your experience.
– Profit share (after probation period)
– Workplace pension
– Leeds arena priority ticket option
– Childcare vouchers
– Free eye test & glasses contribution
– Extra 2 days off over Christmas
– Extra day off around your birthday
– Take up to one day off to be home for deliveries etc… “Delivery Day”
– Flexible working hours/plan
– Free Parking
– Free Tea and Coffee
– Fruit Bowl
– Soft Drinks Fridge
– Access to CC software
Keywords: senior designer, permanent designer, Graphic designer, digital designer, animation design, motion designer, Branding, POS, packaging, 3d, Artworking, design agency, marketing agency, communications agency.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Please send your latest CV, salary and portfolio (if required) to apply for this role and visit our website for more opportunities.
Not getting the results you require? We have a dedicated consultant if you require CV / portfolio advice if you would like us to help.