Quality Control Operator – Printref: 2002 NIHSOH8
- £28000 to £30000 + Benefits
Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more.
Quality Control Operator
Our Ideal candidate;
As a member of the QC team, you’ll perform all the necessary checks to ensure that the artwork produced in the studio meets the required high standards of quality, in compliance with the client’s specifications and the studio process so you will have experience in this already.
- Perform quality checks on a range of text-heavy artwork files, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Ensure client’s copy and layout amends are actioned correctly, using Adobe Acrobat;
- Compare documents against previous versions to detect any unforeseen errors;
- Annotate PDFs where necessary and liaise with artworkers and Traffic teams, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Adhere to the company’s studio-specific process;
- Understand briefs and follow an established QC checklist;
- Ensure all time is accurately recorded into the Traffic system;
- Report to the QC Team Leader;
- A keen eye for detail and strong sense of accuracy;
- Excellent English skills;
- Working knowledge of standard software (Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel);
- Ability to priorities urgent jobs and manage time effectively ;
- Confidence to effectively communicate with peers ;
- Ability to work within a team whilst taking personal responsibility;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Keen desire to seek exact information for future use;
- Experience working in a fast-paced creative/production studio;
- Background in digital media desirable;
- Experience in checking artwork that is often text-heavy, proofreading experience desirable;
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing brands.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary is up to £30k full time, Permanent, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory, company pension scheme.
This role is based in Wakefield
Keywords: Social Media, Digital marketing, digital account manager, Google analytics, facebook, content manager, social media strategy, social media campaigns, digital agency.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, York, Wakefield, Harrogate, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.