Project Manager – Signage Industryref: 2075 NOASVS2
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is an award winning, market leader in the Signage / Graphics industry. They are a large Leeds based company with a varied blue chip customer base that encompasses sectors including retail, banking, automotive, licensed trade and more. Long established and led by a team that are at the forefront of the sector, this company provides for some of the biggest companies in the country.
Our Ideal candidate;
The company is growing from strength to strength and looking for a Project Manager to come on board to work on a variety of new and ongoing projects.
You will have experience within a similar company (in Signage or similar) and have relevant qualifications as well as being fully conversant with Microsoft Office. The work will be engaging, require problem solving skills and utilise your ability to work in a team.
Signage Project Manager
- Be a key point of customer contact and identify requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with other external contractors to update project plans.
- Process customer orders by coordinating the activities of sub contractors, in house production and installation.
- Ensure that each contract is run profitably and efficiently.
- Attend client meetings to discuss requirements and conduct surveys as necessary.
- Ensure completed orders are processed through the ERP system and invoiced correctly
- Monitor and report on Customer activity ensuring information is readily available.
- Review services undertaken for clients and ensure the company has the ability to fulfil.
- Monitor ERP searches and KPIs to ensure projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure work is compliant with all Company Operational Policies (including Health & Safety and ERP System requirements).
- Work with team Project Coordinators to provide guidance and direction.
- Assist Senior Project Managers in delivering an unrivalled service
- Communicate positively and constructively with other department teams
Aspiring Project Co-ordinator
You will be at senior level project coordinator level or be an already established project manager within the signage industry (or similar). You will need to be familiar with relevant PM software and be a great communicator. You must be organised, great at prioritising and be a great people person as this is a fast moving but exciting role.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
There is lots of scope for progression, with a clear path to promotion along with plenty of scope for personal growth. High quality service, innovation and job satisfaction is vital to them and they know that the most important asset they have is their staff which means so apply asap for a chance of an interview.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for variety, the chance to learn new technologies and be involved in new projects with a fantastic manager.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be around £27000 to £33000 per annum plus car allowance of £3,000 per annum.
Keywords: Signage design, signage manufacture, signage installation, Project Manager, PM, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, retail design, large format, design, ERP.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, York, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.