Production Executive – Print Agencyref: 1951 MSGINB
- 22 to 26K (Dependant on experience)
Our client is a world renowned branding design agency with an amazing client list, fantastic leadership and an enviable reputation. They are listed as being one of the best Northern consultancies in the UK.
Working predominantly in the Food / FMCG sector, they are looking for a production executive to provide Production support to the accounts within the account group.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a commercially orientated production executive hungry for experience of working with branding and packaging clients. You will love the idea of working with consumer products and have the ability to inject fresh thinking on established markets.
- Trafficking of packaging artwork through the agency.
- Checking accuracy of client artwork amends after the project has been through the artwork system.
- Liaising with agency proof reader to ensure accuracy of artwork,
- Account administration and Production administration.
- Client visits.
- Obtaining print/production quotes.
- Ordering art materials and stationery.
- Organising of Print production.
- To monitor where necessary temporary staff requirements for artwork and to book additional staff when required.
- Completion of orders and studio briefs.
- Despatching of artwork to media.
- Offering production assistance where at all possible to other account handlers.
- Ensure jobs are progressed through the Agency using the appropriate system (job sheets, bags etc)
- Ensure production schedules for all work are produced, updated and distributed to all those concerned
- Great communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Dynamic personality.
- Excellent organisational capabilities.
- Using initiative and making decisions.
- Understanding client needs and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Experience within a similar role
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an award winning creative leader that offers excellent progression and will reward someone looking for scope and challenge in their next role. They are constantly training and developing their people.
This is a great change to join a real thoroughbred agency with industry leaders that will allow you to work with global brands, deal with interesting challenges and grow in the industry.
They are based in a very large studio but not in the city centre so a car may be required or public transport to North Leeds. Salary is negotiable but likely to be around £22000 to £26000 per annum.
Keywords: branding agency, design agency, creative agency, trafficking, artwork, account executive, print, production, production exexutive, print, jobs in Leeds, print production.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, West Yorkshire.