PR & Communications Executiveref: 2077 NIOASOF
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of safety equipment for buildings, personnel and more. They supply to major blue chip businesses internationally and offer a completely new way for companies to protect their people, products and buildings.
As a growing international business, they are seeking to strengthen their Central Marketing Services department by recruiting a PR and Communications Executive to add to the capabilities of the existing marketing team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will support the delivery of engaging and targeted PR / content to external and internal audiences across multiple channels so will have previous experience of doing this. You’ll be confident, articulate and personable as well as possess the creativity and imagination to support effective campaigns whilst understanding the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Support the delivery of the company’s global PR and advertising plan
- Organisational and day-to-day point of contact for the press and media
- Manage the PR inbox and deal with incoming Communications enquiries, distributing to the team where appropriate
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager with the creation of proactive PR materials
- Develop strong relationships with key opinion makers in relevant media, broadcast and print
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Conduct research and interviews
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Keep up to date with industry news at all times, identifying opportunities for positive coverage
- Write, edit and proof-read marketing material of various formats, both online and offline, including brochures, data sheets, advertising campaign copy, case studies, new product launch materials
- Research and evaluate industry award opportunities and successfully coordinate award entries
- Develop and deliver an internal communications programme across the regions
- Source content, draft and manage the workflow of a quarterly internal e-newsletter
- Edit and proof-read copy
- Source images and other content
- Coordinate international subsidiaries to translate PR and maximise outputs
- Maintain an online library of PR, content and case studies
- Report and analyse the effectiveness of all PR related activity, making recommendations
- Work with the wider marketing team on fully integrated campaigns
- Additional duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Qualification in English/Journalism/Communications or a related field
- Experience of manufacturing sector
- Experience in a PR/Communications role
- Experience of B2B
- Experience in creating copy for different platforms – online, offline, PR, literature
- Excellent editorial, copywriting and proof reading skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to convert technical information into layman-friendly prose
- Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships easily with colleagues, press and media
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Track record of analysing results and producing reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a generous package to the right person including a competitive salary and great benefits. This is the chance to join a flourishing company at an exciting time of growth and change, with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects internationally.
Keywords: PR Executive, Communications Executive, Press, PR, Comms, journalism, online, offline, traditional PR, Content, B2B, inhouse, marketing.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.