PR Account Executive – PR Agencyref: 1962 ISWGDF
- 22 to 25K (negotiable DOE)
Our Client is a highly successful and well established agency PR agency based in Rotherham. They have an impressive clients list and are experts in traditional and digital public relations, offering full service marketing, graphic design and digital solutions. Due to ongoing expansion they have an excellent opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join their growing team.
PR Account Executive
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll be an experienced PR executive that loves writing and is currently working in a similar role – preferably agency or providing PR services for another B2B company. You will work within their PR team to write creative copy for traditional and digital platforms including press, social media, websites and more.
- Handling of key and recently new accounts. Ideally you will have the skills and experience to be able to manage your own accounts within a short space of time
- Writing press releases, case studies or articles
- Liaising directly with clients
- Providing a point of contact on key accounts
- Sourcing press cuttings and preparing monthly clippings reports for clients
- Negotiating articles with editors
- Attending meetings and producing agendas and reports
- Come up with ideas for a new PR campaigns or expanding business with clients.
- Being an ambassador for the business when out on appointments/networking etc
- Social media and online PR.
Public Relations Exec with a love of writing?
- Press, PR, and Social media writing experience – ideally in a similar agency or fast-paced in-house role
- A passion for PR and b2b marketing
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with social media platforms
- A good working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of copywriting for business
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team
- Entrepreneurial company that is growing fast
- Continuous development and investment in you
They offer an attractive package to the right person (up to 25000 but negotiable for the right person and the right experience), with an incentive on any new business generated too.
This is a chance for you to play a pivotal role in the PR team and progress with the company’s full support.
Due to the location you will need your own car.
Keywords: PR Exec, content manager, copywriter, B2b, business to business, Twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, google+, youtube, twitter, media manager, media consultant, digital PR.
Commutable from: Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, Doncaster, Chesterfield.