Junior to MW Web Designerref: 2004 NSKNGH
- Negotiable on Experience
Our client is a world renowned retailer that is going through a large stage of investment and improvement to their infrastructure and online technologies. Because of this, they urgently require a creative Junior / MW web designer to join their dynamic web division ASAP!
Junior Web Designer
Our Ideal candidate;
As a member of the web team you will be responsible for the design, build and testing of emails and web pages. A strong creative ability to come up with original ideas is crucial, as is the ability to confidently code in HTML and CSS. You will work across their brands, assisting each with the delivery of their online targets and vision.
Middleweight Web Designer
- Design and build onsite areas and emails to meet marketing requirements
- Produce creative solutions in Photoshop, built using HTML and tested across all devices and internet browsers.
- Optimise their sites to maximise performance.
- To work within and assist in the production of schedules to meet go live dates for update/offers on their websites.
- Liaise with relevant departments (IS, Merchandise, Marketing and Customer Service) as necessary to ensure the smooth production and implementation of work.
- Assist with production of material for their sites, e.g. homepages, category pages, inspirational shops, editorial pages
- To be focussed on development and learning to progress both your personal skills and their online offering.
Junior to MW Web Designer
- Can demonstrate experience and knowledge in both web and email design
- Have a strong creative ability to turn briefs into engaging campaigns
- Have good HTML and CSS skills.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Have an understanding of usability, user experience and the general workings of ecommerce sites and related media.
- Have a good understanding of different browsers and devices.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Can work individually and as part of a team.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary
- Amazing benefits (very large amount of holidays, Medical, Pension, Parking)
- Family friendly company
- A great environment where there’s plenty going on socially too
- Continuous development and investment in you
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a creative, innovative company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for variety, the chance to learn new technologies and be involved in new projects.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Keywords: Web design, junior web designer, MW web designer, Middleweight designer, email design, mobile design, digital design, e-commerce design, app design, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, UI, UX.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire