Junior to MW Front End Web Developer – eCommerceref: 2072 KASTIU2
- £26000 Negotiable on experience
Our client is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies. With offices around the UK, they work with amazing brands internationally and create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
They’re now looking for 3 talented Frontend Developers to join their team, either at their HQ in Wakefield or via remote working for the right person – helping to ensure that their eCommerce projects are delivered to the very highest standards.
Front End Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for highly committed team players with a passion for all things digital. You’ll have worked in a similar environment before, have an interest in developing eCommerce solutions and be a strong team player that loves to learn new skills.
You’ll be responsible for the development, build and testing of key eCommerce web builds and report in to the Technical Director. During each day you’ll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone’s on the same page and that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
Required Skills (some of the following):
- Front-end development experience;
- Ideally experience of the Shopify Platform (bonus points!);
- Experience with Version Control (git);
- Great communication – in person, via email and on the phone;
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time;
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to ensure excellent delivery;
- A passion and interest in Commerce and online retail;
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Trello and Basecamp;
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
- An expert multi-tasker – quick on your feet and calm in a crisis (not that they have many of them, but good just in case).
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies;
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities;
- Competitive salary with regular reviews;
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks;
- Conveniently located right next to Wakefield Westgate rail station and 5 minutes from Wakefield Bus Station;
- Regular team social events – from meals to activities;
- Casual dress code.
Keywords: FED, Front end developer, Web Developer, Web development, Web design, Responsive, email development, HTML, CSS, UI, Wireframes, coding, CMS.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Sheffield, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax, Barnsley, Skipton, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.