Junior / MW Digital Project Managerref: 1971 NUE33BA6
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. They need to expand our team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
They are looking for a qualified digital project manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the day-today management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including website launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
Digital PM – Our Ideal candidate;
For this position, they expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital technology can help them achieve their business goals.
You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively
with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver their projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Project Manager – Core responsibilities;
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Digital Project Manager – Required Skills:
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with popular agency web applications and web tools
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-taskerStrategic foresight
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Bonus points for:
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager in another agency
- Experience in basic coding languages such as HTML/CSS
This is a great chance to work with a small but fast growing business that is recruiting in many areas. Industry knowledge/experience is essential so you can hit the ground running. You will also need to have a car so you can go out to meet customers
Negotiable salary depending on experience.
Keywords: Project manager, digital PM, digital project manager, digital account manager, HTML, css, responsive design, mobile apps, website development, junior, MW, Midweight, middleweight.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.Apply Now