Junior / MW Digital Project Managerref: 2054 VNIUDA6
- 20 to 30K (Negotiable)
Our client is a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. They need to expand their team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects. They are looking for a qualified digital project manager to join their team.
Digital Project Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital technology can help them achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver their projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
You will be responsible for the day-today management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including website launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. Your role will involve
- Providing end-to-end project management
- Scoping project requirements and preparing budget
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitoring progress
- Collaborating with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Developing support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitoring and reporting on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicating with the team and ensuring all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlighting potential risks or malfunctions and acting proactively to resolve issues
- Seeking opportunities for improvement and suggesting new projects
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with popular agency web applications and web tools
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Strategic foresight
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer an amazing opportunity to earn a great salary and to work on a range of exciting clients from day one. They are a forward thinking company who are very passionate about what they do.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play an important role with plenty of responsibility and most importantly lots of opportunity to progress.
Salary £20-30K (Negotiable on experience) with benefits.
Keywords: Project manager, digital manager, digital PM, website design, website builds, web development, prince2, web manager.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Sheffield, West Yorkshire.