Junior to MW Artworker – Inhouse Studioref: 2074 NIOASOF
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of safety equipment for buildings, personnel and more. They supply to major blue chip businesses internationally and offer a completely new way for companies to protect their people, products and buildings.
As a growing international business, they are seeking to strengthen their Central Marketing Services department by recruiting an Artworker to add to the capabilities of the existing marketing team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be assisting the execution of artwork for communication projects across a variety of media including but not limited to technical sheets, brochures, customer proposals, sales & training presentations, website banners, email graphics and below the line marketing materials. You will need to be versatile, technical and have an eye for detail (this is more technical than creative).
- Produce company literature in multiple languages
- Produce technical documents
- Contribute to the look, tone, manner of online material
- Develop print and online advertising
- Deliver customer specific proposals
- Produce exhibition materials
- Ensure you adhere to corporate guidelines and instruct others when these are broken
- Supply external subsidiaries with assets to allow them to produce own material
- Additional duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum two years’ experience working as an Artworker
- Experience of manufacturing sector (desirable)
- Experience of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work with translation documents often supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Creative layout ability when required
- Knowledge of the print process
- Ability to work at pace under pressure
- High attention to detail with the ability to proof check your own work
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a generous package to the right person including a competitive salary and great benefits. This is the chance to join a flourishing company at an exciting time of growth and change, with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects internationally.
Keywords: Creative artworker, artworker, junior artworker, junior designer, mid weight designer, middleweight artworker, print, inhouse, marketing.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.