Junior Creative Administrator / Marketing Assistantref: 1976 NOABRE4
- (15 – 20K) Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a high end creative communication studio specialising in 3D Design, animation and graphics. They have their own huge studio that can incorporate everything from the latest virtual reality tech to green screen video animation and video work. They urgently require a marketing assistant / creative administrator to join the team asap!
Our Ideal candidate;
We are seeking an exceptional Junior Assistant to be involved in all areas of the organisation as they seek to develop and implement their new strategy.
Particular responsibilities will include:
- Processing paperwork to various suppliers
- Supporting the Directors with diary management, and booking travel arrangements
- Liaison with, and support to, the Board
- Directing phone calls
- Office management where needed
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Liaising with external contractors regarding the maintenance of office equipment
- Help with the website / twitter and social media
- Support for marketing activities
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as appropriate
- Expert in office applications – word, outlook etc
- Ability to work confidently within a very busy team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experienced in working with external third parties
- Interest in the creative / digital sector is a bonus
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a bonus
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is the chance to join a highly innovative creative and technology company at an exciting time of growth and change, with the opportunity to also be involved in creative and marketing aspects of the company. If you have a creative background then this is a bonus.
This would make a good role for a creative graduate looking to join the creative sector. You could be a first or second time jobber and be looking to gain experience within an agency environment.
This is based in a large studio but not in a city centre so a car may be required. Salary is negotiable but likely to be around £15000 to £20000 per annum.
Keywords: administrator, PA, personal assistant, Executive assistant, marketing administrator, office support, marketing assistant, Photoshop, graduate designer, graduate marketing.
Commutable from: Halifax, Elland, Brighhouse, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield.