Graphic Designer – Leading Creative Agency in Yorkref: 1954 ONIPCW
- North Yorkshire
- 23 – 26K (negotiable on experience)
This company is a leading creative design agency that is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to expand their first-class team. They have an international client list and work on some of the most innovative and inspiring projects you could ask to be involved in.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a creative designer that has at least 4 years experience and love being creative as well as technical. Your portfolio will show diversity and innovation as well as the ability to artwork. The right personality is essential and you will be a reliable, hardworking individual that is passionate about the industry.
- The ability to take briefs, pick up and understand jobs
- Work up and design develop concepts
- Produce accurate print ready artwork
- Liaise with suppliers and resolve issues
- Be able to see a job through to completion
- Follow brand styles and not deviate
- Manage own workload
- Degree or BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 4 years commercial experience
- The candidate must be pro-active, self-motivated and have a high level of enthusiasm, and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be flexible and adapt well to changing job requirements
- Full working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop – excellent retouching skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good typography and layout skills
- Good planning, organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines
- Good level of written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
21 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), life assurance, workplace pension, tax free childcare vouchers, tax free cycle/tech scheme, eyecare vouchers, free onsite parking.
Competitive salary (£23000 to £26000 depending on experience).
Amazing opportunity to make a real impact and develop yourself – they like fast learners
Fantastic directorship that looks after its people.
Established company background with decades of international client relationships.
Chance to work with the best in the industry
Due to the location of their large studios, you will be required to have a car.
Most importantly they are looking for an individual that is highly motivated, loves creativity, works the whole project and is looking to build a career with an ambitious agency.
Keywords: Graphic designer, Print designer, creative designer, design agency, middleweight designer, MW designer, Mid weight designer, typography, print, branding, artwork.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Knaresborough, Wetherby, Wakefield, Selby, Hull, Beverley.Apply Now