GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Inhouse Fashion Retailref: 2084 NSWLBY2
- £18 to £24K
Our client is a long standing, well known brand within the traditional fashion industry. They have a strong British heritage and combine state of the art technology with generations of expertise to provide an unrivalled know-how to produce British garments of exceptional quality.
They urgently require a Junior to Midweight graphic designer to join their small but busy marketing team within their factory / inhouse studio based in Keighley.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a creative, multi-talented Graphic Designer at a junior to MW level looking to take the next step in your career.
Digital Project Manager
- Work closely with Brand Manager
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Design for both print and web inc social media, marketing emails with Mail Chimp
- Present design concepts and ideas to Sales & Marketing Director and Brand Manager
- Refresh existing email, print and advertising templates with relevant imagery and copy
- Editing of photos and updating the image libraries and company website
As a graphic designer, you will be the Brand Managers right hand man/woman and you will hold a key role within the company. Your focus will be to work on creative concepts and designs for print and digital from packaging, sales support, patterns, exhibitions marketing to social media PR assets, email campaigns and website CMS system.
They’re looking for someone who is passionate about all things design, has a dynamic portfolio to back up your experience and fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will primarily be responsible for artworking and applying designs across a range of medias, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both essential. You’ll also be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions for clients. You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative, designing for both offline and online briefs.
Junior to Middleweight Designer
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet demanding deadlines
- Have an organised mind, the ability to manage, drive and deliver projects and be a fast learner
- Have good time management
- A team player / Collaborative working
- An eye for detail
- Video editing skills would be a bonus
- Use Adobe creative suite like a pro (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- You must possess an excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes
- Excellent creative conceptualisation, visual communication and branding skills
- A passion for being creative and design as a discipline
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent
Ideally, you’ll have similar experience in a design / marketing / agency and a relevant degree in Graphic Design or similar, but personality is what’s most important here.
You’ll need to be positive, have a great sense of humour and be willing to go the extra mile! Your personality will mean that you’ll find it easy to get along with colleagues, pulling your weight as part of a successful team.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Competitive salary with great opportunity to progress.
Established company background with traditional background and family environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for you experience a fast paced and dynamic company and explore the fashion and crafts industries.
Keywords: Graphic design, digital design, artworking, junior designer, midweight designer, MW designer, creative designer, fashion design, brochure design, retail design, graphic design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Keighley, Bradford, Skipton, Halifax, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role, you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.