Front End Web Developer – Leeds Agencyref: 2066 IHBCAIS
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a renowned creative communications agency based in West Leeds, Yorkshire. They work with some of the best brands in every major sector creating unrivalled brand experiences from start to finish. They urgently require an established Front End Develop to join their growing Digital team to work with creative specialists across strategy, graphic and 3D design, film, content, exhibition and events.
Front End Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for a highly committed team player with a passion for all things digital, from online design trends and strategies to the latest cutting-edge tech. You’ll have worked in a similar environment developing creative solutions across a wide variety of channels. Experience in a range of mediums is required along with a proven ability to develop robust, measured solutions that utilise the latest technology.
- Development of digital communications and engagement solutions for many of the world’s best-known brands.
- Development of apps, games, e-marketing, social media and more
- Optimise the users’ experience and deliver solutions to the company’s quality and delivery standards.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to colleagues and clients alike
- Support the creation of UX and UI by being involved in the design process
- Project delivery – ensuring key milestone deadlines are met and resourcing issues are resolved.
Required Skills (some of the following):
You are a logical thinker and an accomplished problem solver with an eye for detail. Your development skills will need to include:
- Utilisation of third-party APIs
- Understanding of version control and deployment using Git
- QC/UAT testing
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, PHP and DevOps is preferred though not essential.
It would be advantageous if you also have a background in working with client-side scripting technologies such as Angular and Node, as well as any mobile and web application development.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning agency and contribute to the continued growth of the Digital team. In the short to medium term, you will work on challenging projects from inception to completion for many of the world’s best-known brands, and with dedicated time, resources and training opportunities for skills development, there really is no limit to your future potential at this company!
A competitive package, pension, healthcare benefits, life assurance, annual bonus and peer award schemes
Time for research, learning and development through their training programmes.
Other benefits including Ride2Work, complimentary fruit – and office bar.
Keywords: FED, Front end developer, Web Developer, Web development, Web design, Responsive, email development, HTML, CSS, UI, Wireframes, coding, CMS.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax, Barnsley, Skipton, West Yorkshire.