Digital Marketing Executive / Managerref: 2028 BBKAG32
Our client is a small but long established, reputable full-service branding and digital marketing agency based in Central Harrogate. They provide expertise in all things digital from website design, eCommerce, website optimisation, email marketing, branding and more. Set for large growth this year due to huge demand, they are expanding the digital division with the addition of a digital marketing specialist.
Digital account manager
Our Ideal candidate;
- You will be experienced in the handling of a range of digital (websites, e-marketing, social media and more) projects for a range of clients in a multitude of sectors
- You will be able to create and manage content for the web
- Experience in engagement, measurement and strategy is also required
Digital account executive
This is both a hands-on role and strategic digital marketing role, working across a variety of clients, from well-known brands to start-ups as well as their own stuff. You’ll work on integrated branding, web and digital marketing campaigns to produce a measurable return for their customers.
Your role will include the following:
- Understanding and relaying digital strategy and opportunity to clients offered by digital marketing.
- Coming up with a clear framework for developing a coherent digital plan for clients’
- Setting clear objectives for digital marketing campaigns.
- Facilitating the role of content in a successful digital marketing strategy. The ability to research and write blogs and landing pages is a bonus!
- Develop social media strategy for own brands and clients.
- Develop email campaigns that resonate with subscribers and create substantial user engagement growth (no design or coding skills required).
- Understanding of the fundamentals of SEO and the factors affecting search engine rankings. A good working knowledge of MOZ would be beneficial.
- Audience research using Facebook (consumer) and Linked In (business) tools.
- Keyword research using Google’s keyword tool (and others).
- Social Advertising: Setting up and maintaining successful Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
- Google PPC: Setting up and maintaining successful Google Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Setting up conversion tracking in Google Analytics and reporting on the results.
- Creating URL site structures for their developers (based on keyword research).
- ROI gain: Understanding the business opportunities presented by Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and acting upon them.
- Assisting the team with the company’s own digital marketing activity.
Digital marketing – Required Skills:
- Experience of working as a digital marketing manager or digital marketing executive.
- A proven marketing or digital agency background.
- A genuine passion for everything design and digital and an ability to present digital marketing campaigns to clients in an engaging manner.
- You should be confident, great with numbers and have excellent attention to detail.
- This role is very creative and will require you to come up with ideas for blog posts and landing pages for our clients on a regular basis. A proven ability to write engaging copy would be a bonus.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Business is booming there and this is a unique opportunity to assist their current digital strategist as well as be part of the agency’s next 5 years of growth. There’s huge scope for progression and to expand the team as your role grows. You will receive:
Competitive salary (circa £30000) negotiable on experience.
Amazing opportunity to make a real impact and develop yourself
Fantastic directorship that looks after its people.
Established company background with decades of client relationships.
This is a progressive role (they are happy to take someone at executive or managerial level) and one where you will be able to build upon your current knowledge. You will need to be a dedicated, hard worker than can cope with pressure and be looking for a long term position.
Keywords: Digital marketing executive, Digital marketing manager, digital account executive, digital account manager, social media expert, social media consultant, online projects, content, agency
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Knaresborough, York, Wetherby, North Yorkshire.