Design Manager – Amazing Creative Role based in the North Westref: 1947 SNARWP83
- 35 to 40K (negotiable DOE)
Our client is a renowned product design specialist who design, manufacture and retail a vast array of creative products. They are looking for a design manager to join the team who has a strong background in crafts, textiles, surface patterns, illustration, art, fashion, greetings cards, interiors or similar.
Creative Design Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be able to inspire and manage designers to deliver leading creative content across a variety of brands. The ideal candidate will be very creative, with a blend of commerciality and able to manage work priorities to meet studio deadlines. They are looking for a strong designer who appreciates originality, can lead as well as collaborate and is focussed on delivering team objectives.
Creative Design Manager
- Leading creative and team leadership demonstrating a good understanding of copyright and appreciation of original design content.
- Being positive, bright and inspirational showing a good design vocabulary and repertoire.
- Following trends and providing creative contribution.
- Providing direction whilst working within a wider design team.
- People management and peer mentoring.
Social Media Consultant with a love of writing?
- Proactive, prolific, ideas focussed, able to work at pace and prioritise work effectively.
- Knowledge of the design for retail, manufacturing techniques and substrates.
- Manufacturing experience: knowledge of printing processes, including digital, rotary, gravure, surface print and flexo.
- Able to work cross functionally on multiple projects, managing workflow, meeting deadlines, inspiring creative stretch and interacting with factories and wider commercial and product teams.
- Customer facing, with good presentation skills.
- Photoshop and other creative software proficiency.
- Great eye for colour and aesthetics
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team
- Exciting and highly creative market sector
- Great benefits
- Good work / life balance
They offer an attractive package to the right person (up to 40000 depending on experience). This is a chance for you to play a pivotal role an exciting company.
Due to the location you will need your own car.
Keywords: design manager, creative design manager, senior designer, retail, crafts, fashion, illustration, art, interiors, textiles, surface patterns, colours, team leader, client facing.
Commutable from: Manchester, Huddersfield, Burnley, Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn, Preston, Halifax, Bradford, West Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester.