Customer Relationship Executive – Print (Maternity Cover)ref: 2022 NOVIBR
- £25K to 30K (Dependant on experience)
Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more. They are looking for a Customer Relationship Executive to join the team asap to work on some renowned brands within their head offices based in Wakefield.
Customer Relationship Executive
Purpose of the job;
You will be a member of the onsite team focused on the on-going communication, support, administration and processing of clients briefs. As the first point of contact you will deliver excellent customer service to the client and work alongside the account management team to handle and execute customer queries. Through direct communication with the client you will build and develop strong relationships and initiatives that will help promote additional business and long-term partnerships.
- To promote and follow the company’s Customer Care Program.
- To provide the highest possible level of customer care to deliver total customer satisfaction.
- To deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- To manage and coordinate the order fulfilment process (Process orders, coordinate inputs/communication/output requirements).
- To record all relevant project information within the MIS system, according to defined Standard operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- To Liaise with other departments including technical, pre-flight, production and finance. Coordinate as appropriate to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely, professional manner.
- To build and maintain a professional supplier / client relationship, this may require visiting the client from time to time.
- To respond promptly to customer complaints and raise customer complaints within the MIS system, according to defined Standard operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Print Traffic Executive
- Good understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation – wants to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty, ability to maintain an intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, demonstrates good:
o Has understanding, knowledge and experience within a similar print company
o Attention to detail and accuracy
o Has a pleasant, friendly style
- Team Player
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing projects. As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary is up to £30K full time, 12 month maternity contract.
This role is based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Keywords: Direct mail, DM, print, POS, Customer service, customer relationship, traffic managerment, press, account executive, print production, project manager, print processes.
Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.