Creative Artworker – Large Inhouse Retailerref: 2013 NSOWH12
- £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is a renowned, long established Retailer with head offices based in Batley. Their creative team inspire and educate their consumers on the life enhancing products they produce.
They are looking for a talented Creative Artworker to work across various disciplines within the business. From brochures and website banners to leaflets, press ads and point of sale, their design team are continually challenged creatively.
MW Creative Artworker
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met. To be successful you’ll need to be super organised and have the ability to manage your own workload, and jump between projects as necessary!
You’ll be an expert with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and it you’ll have a keen eye for detail when it comes to type-setting, layout and high quality re-touching ensuring a quality finish to all creative output from the studio.
Any knowledge of HTML would be a distinct advantage but not mandatory as this is something that can be learned.
Mid-weight Creative Artworker
Design and artworking for:
- DM & POS
- Marketing/internal comms collateral
- Website Banners/Images
Middleweight Creative Artworker
- 2-5 years experience in a busy studio: ideally in a high volume retail environment
- Skilled in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative/innovative thinking – coming up with new designs and better ways of doing things
- Strong organisational skills – to ensure nothing is missed, time is managed effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail – always checking and checking again to create immaculate work to be proud of
- Team player – enjoys pulling together make things happen
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
There’s free parking on-site and a canteen that’s open all day. They’re approx 5 mins walk from Batley train station and also Bradford Road bus routes.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Hours 9am to 5pm with 30mins for lunch Monday to Friday.
This position is urgent and available immediately!
Keywords: MW artworker, middleweight artworker, mid weight artworker, mid-weight artworker, creative artworker, graphic designer, creative designer, web banners, print, press advertising, direct marketing, indesign, photoshop, illustrator.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Halifax, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.