Creative Artworker – 12 Month Contractref: 2041 NIHSOH8
- 26K to 28K Pro Rata
Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more.
Our Ideal candidate;
They require a Creative Artworker to join specialist team for a 12 month maternity cover contract. You would be required to contribute to the performance of the production studio through the delivery of high quality, accurate and commercially focused artwork for a wide range of print based projects so will have experience in this already.
- Creative artworking responsibility for on-site client requests.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
- Ensure that the client’s visual identity guidelines are up held.
- To adhere to the company’s “Standard Operating Procedures”.
- To be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business
- To prepare final artwork for print, ensuring client requirements are met.
- To demonstrate an exceptional understanding & capability in artwork production complimented with an understanding of the repro process that will enable the delivery of high-class graphics production.
- To keep production management informed of any jobs that may become a risk of non-delivery.
- To carry out self-checks on produced artwork.
- To record all time and materials into the job system.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
Minimum of 2 years experience producing artwork within the graphics arts industry.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of all print process requirements (relating to pre-press).
- A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information.
- Strong computer skills in required production software (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing brands.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary £26-28k per annum pro rata.
This is a 12 month contract based in Wakefield.
Keywords: Artwork, Artworker, Creative artworker, Creative agency, Photoshop, Indesign, print design, graphic design, reprographics, repro, ready for print.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.