Creative Agency Director – International Brand Agencyref: 2047 NAOSUE7
- Negotiable on Experience
Our client is a world renowned branding agency with offices in the UK, US, Australia and Singapore. They are leading brand creators that work with global household names and are looking for an established Senior Creative / Design Director to join their large Leeds based team based for an exciting stage of development.
Regional Creative Director
Due to recent new acquisitions, this leading design consultancy has expanded their service offering to include cutting edge technologies to enhance brand experience and product value.
In this senior role you will work closely with the board to ensure that you actively communicate, implement and integrate these new ways of working across the wider creative team at their large Leeds studio.
Working as part of a team of exceptional designers, you’ll lead the strategic direction of creative projects working on both up and coming brands as well as global household names. You’ll work across a range of design disciplines including FMCG, packaging, and branding where you’ll drive big ideas and points of view that build great brands.
Our Ideal candidate;
As a minimum, they require someone to deliver amazing creative work to some of their biggest global clients as well as a number of new challenger brands too. This is one of their most senior roles in the Leeds office, reporting directly to the Executive Creative Director and they need someone with a wealth of experience across branding and FMCG.
This role is an opportunity for an already established design / associate director on an upward career trajectory looking to reach a Creative Director level within a global agency in a short space of time.
- Delivery of the agency’s creative output, working closely alongside colleagues both creative and in the client services team.
- Lead teams of designers, provide strategic leadership, day to day management, motivation and inspiration.
- Build strategic and profitable relationships with clients with a view to growing selected accounts.
- Ensure the team is working to the right brief, maintaining a close relationship with the Client Partner and Account Director to understand the strategic needs of the client.
- Actively review the team’s delivery and resource management to achieve the creative and commercial outcomes by using effective problem solving and decision making.
- Guiding and coaching others, knowing when to bring in specialist support.
- Instrumental in the creation of high quality awards entry materials including imagery, the project story and case studies.
- Proactively supporting the Creative Director in the delivery of award winning creative work for the studio.
- Effectively lead multiple projects with a view to expanding project scope and creating further revenue opportunities.
- Develop and realise brand experience ideas.
- Play an active part in sustaining the agency’s reputation as a world class Design Agency through effective management, marketing, networking and PR of the studio, both internally and externally.
Senior Creative Leader
- Solid background and experience of working with FMCG clients (global household brands) on branding and packaging projects.
- Strategic thinking when it comes to brands.
- Ability to effectively brief, lead and motivate teams.
- Can manage the work around you to contribute to an amazing pipeline of creative award entries.
- Develop strong and beneficial relationships with stakeholders including clients, suppliers and within industry networks.
- Ensure projects hit the brief and are backed up with strategic rigour.
- Commercially astute ensuring projects are delivered to budget.
- Capable of building effective teams, empowering them to perform not only for the client, but also to achieve their own objectives.
- Ability to naturally inspire and motivate others.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
As well as a competitive package including fully funded private medical cover for you and your family, life assurance, share scheme, travel loan, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers, cycle to work, inspiration days, company lunches, sick pay and a company contributed pension scheme, they also offer amazing Learning and Development opportunities wherever you are in your career.
This agency is fiercely independent which means their work and culture is paramount to what makes them special. So if you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, have an ideas-led portfolio and can tell a compelling story please get in touch!
Keywords: Creative director, associate creative director, associate director, design director, head of design, design leader, design mentor, branding, FMCG, packaging, Graphic Design, Creative Design, award winning design.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Halifax, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Skipton, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, relocation, relocator.