Artworker – Large Creative Agencyref: 2062 NAOCPS2
- £18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Our client is an exciting design and communications agency that works with some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Specialising in the employment sector, their large team consults on and delivers integrated creative solutions across all media for an array of leading Private and Public Sector businesses.
As part of their expansion plans they are looking for an artworker to join their creative team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be an experienced Artworker from either an inhouse communications division or Comms agency and have the ability to make amends, typeset, layout, re-touching, manipulate images and more. You will also be used to creating for the web as well as print and be interested in working within a large corporation.
- Artwork final designs and amend ongoing creative projects with the design team for both print and online media for client communication projects
- Liaise directly with the Strategic and Projects Consultants to establish accurate project briefs and deadlines for projects
- Liaise with external print and design suppliers and all appropriate third parties to ensure that a design project is managed through the various stages of production
- Work with web developers to provide final artwork for client websites
- Help develop and implement product development for new communications products through various types of media both on and off line
- Ensure quality and consistency in the finished material in terms of artwork, images and colours and compliance to client brand guidelines supplied
- Adhere to the established artwork filing structure on the company network in order to ensure files are correctly labelled and accessible
- Help and support with the production of presentation and pitch material
- Assist in the sales and marketing requirements of the team
- A higher qualification (HND or Degree) in design or other relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ artworking / design experience
- A demonstrable interest in Mac Operation, design, communications and creative marketing
- Understanding of the print production process (set-up, finishes etc.)
- Close attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality of presentation
- Good organisational and communication skills – at all levels
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – ability to work to tight deadlines, with little or no supervision
- Technically strong with typeset and page layout experience
- A logical / practical approach to problem solving
Desirable but not essential:
- Animation production (and storyboarding)
- Video Editing and production
- HTML and E-Shot build experience
- Prototyping and design for web
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
As well as a generous basic salary they also offer fantastic benefits tailored to suit your own personal lifestyle. There is also a defined career structure, amazing support and development all set in a professional but fun environment.
They are based in a large site in Sheffield. Salary is up to £25000 depending on experience.
Keywords: artwork, artworker, print, ready for print, digital, online marketing, communications, amends, print processes, repro, print production, web design.
Commutable from: Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.