Account / Project manager– Large Format Graphicsref: 1986 ONSHI23
- West Yorkshire
- Negotiable on Experience
Our client is a large, long established UK manufacturer within the print sector providing innovative printing solutions for the retail sector. They manufacture bespoke print and display solutions that can be used in displays, visual merchandising and more. They have a fantastic reputation and are growing rapidly.
Our Ideal candidate;
They are looking for a talented individual with Large Format Graphics, exhibition and retail display, POS, and Installation knowledge and great communication skills.
You will be responsible for managing projects initial brief taking to delivery, Installation as well as Account Management responsibilities.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Liaising with the client face to face by telephone or via email
- Liaise with the production and installation teams
- Put together critical paths and chase deadlines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Account / Project Manager
- Experience of working within the Large Format Graphics Industry
- Have great communication skills
- Work well on your own and in a team
- Have a great understanding of manufacturing and installation of Large Format Graphics
You will be joining a flourishing organisation with a creative flair and positive culture built on family ethics, offering excellent career development opportunities in tandem with the continued growth and evolution of the business.
Car is essential due to their location.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Keywords: Project Manager, Account Manager, large format print, large format graphics, display, POS, design, display, manufacturing, installation.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.