Account Manager – Print (12 month contract)ref: 2021 NOVIBR
- £25K to 28K (Dependant on experience)
Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more. They are looking for an Account Manager to join the team asap to work on the print management of some renowned brands within their head offices based in Wakefield.
Print Account Manager
Purpose of the job;
You will be involved with the account management of one of their largest of their clients by providing a high level service for all their direct mail and printing needs. This position is a 12 month full time contract to cover maternity leave.
The Account Manager is responsible for the execution of print campaigns. This involves the creation, management, execution and delivery of all marketing/operational print requirements, online and offline.
- Deliver campaigns on time and with high creative standards
- Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Suggest alternative options and innovation where possible
- Understand the components of a print marketing campaign and execute flawlessly
- Build strong relationships with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
- Take responsibility for the direct mail within their client along with other print.
- Provide technical input and offer advice to their client to ensure clients receive the best value in the market.
- Be responsible from initial client brief through to quote, raising jobs, artwork and delivery.
- Support the sales managers to meet all KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Has understanding, knowledge and experience with Direct Mail
- Demonstrate an understanding of direct marketing and the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
- Identify business opportunities in line with the business plan
- Be IT literate and be able to learn new systems.
- Be a great problem solver with an ability to think on your feet.
- Be a great communicator, with the ability to work with, inspire and lead a range of different people within the organisation.
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to proof read and spot mistakes before production.
- Strong technical knowledge of the print process namely direct mail production.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in account management role within print.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing projects. As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary is up to £28K full time, 12 month maternity contract.
This role is based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Keywords: Direct mail, DM, print, press, account manager, print production, project manager, print processes.
Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.