Account Manager – Local Marketingref: 2003 NIHSOH8
- 30K to 35K + Benefits
Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more.
The Local Marketing team work closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts to deliver marketing initiatives. As Account Manager you will deliver marketing communications across a number of channels based on customer and market insights, while considering the wider business and regulatory context. Acting as a source of professional expertise, you will positively influence in order to deliver marketing priorities.
- Understand client business challenges and opportunities and translate these into marketing initiatives.
- Input into development of a prioritised marketing plan.
- Own the delivery of marketing initiatives from brief to completion.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Build and maintain internal and external network to support delivery of marketing plan and personal objectives.
- Identify monitor and mitigate commercial risks, escalating where appropriate.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Budget management and achievement of financial targets set.
- Ensure profit is maximised through analysis of performance.
- Deliver services to meet and exceed contracted SLA’s.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies.
- Measure customer satisfaction and take appropriate action.
Account Manager – Local Marketing
- Developing and delivering marketing communications across a range of channels.
- Liaising with and influencing multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Managing a budget and meeting targets.
- Working to tight deadlines while under pressure.
- Developing compelling communications within a regulatory environment.
- Trouble shooting unexpected issues and implementing preventative measures.
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and other marketing agencies to advise on campaign development and delivery.
- Working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Leadership and management experience is desirable
Marketing Manager – Agency
- Customer Focused: quality, delivery, reliability and consistency
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions.
- Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives.
- Results Focused: Ensuring you are a finisher as well as a starter
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing brands. As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary is up to £35k full time, Permanent, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory, company pension scheme.
This role is based in Bristol.
Keywords: Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Print, Strategy, Customer serviec, marketing communications, print management, creative.
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Chippenham, Taunton, Glastonbury, Cheltenham, Swindon, Newport, Avon, Sommerset.