Account Director – Creative Agencyref: 1966 NOSNB49
- 35K to 45K (Negotiable on experience)
Our client is a world renowned branding design agency with an amazing client list, fantastic leadership and an enviable reputation. They are listed as being one of the best Northern consultancies in the UK.
Working predominantly in the Food / FMCG sector, they are looking for an account director to help develop new or existing brands as well as create packaging concepts that make that all important consumer connection.
Ambitious Account Director wanting to progress?
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a commercially led creative account director with good experience of working with branding and packaging clients. You will love working on consumer products and have the ability to inject fresh strategic thinking on established markets preferably within the food or similar sectors.
Account Director that loves brand innovation?
You will be responsible for working closely with the managing director on a mix of new and existing accounts creating strategy and developing business proactively. This will involve:
- Account directing branding and design projects
- Evaluate client requirements offering strategic advice and guidance.
- Overseeing creative proposals through to design.
- Project meetings e.g. briefings, status and end of project reviews.
- Ensure work delivered is on brief, adheres to brand guidelines and meets quality standards.
- Retain and grow existing accounts and help achieve annual profitability targets.
- Help with business development, pitches and internal marketing.
Account Director yearning to progress?
- Great leadership skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Dynamic personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational capabilities.
- Using initiative and making decisions.
- Understanding client needs and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Passion for creativity within branding or packaging
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is an important role for the company with excellent progression and will reward someone looking for scope and enjoyment in their next role. They are constantly training and developing their people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a real thoroughbred agency that will allow you to work with global brands, deal with interesting challenges and grow in the industry.
They are based in a very large studio but not in the city centre so a car may be required or public transport to North Leeds. Salary is negotiable but likely to be around £35000 to £45000 per annum.
Keywords: branding agency, design agency, creative agency, packaging design, brand design, packaging agency, account manager, account director, account handling, food sector, marketing jobs in Leeds, marketing in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford.